How you can help and support the Club
Next weekend the Club hosts the Lintman Junior Open Shoot on our Archery field on Saturday (20 May). For those new to the Club this annual event is a junior competition open to all Archery GB junior archers from across the country.
To make this event happen we rely on the support of Lintman members and parents of members to help us by:-
- Donating raffle prizes – there is a collection box in the shed or just bring them along on Saturday
- Donating cakes for sale in the food tent
- Helping to manage and take down the competition range on Saturday
- Assisting with managing Parking and Competitor Registration
- Helping visiting archers with scoring
- Assisting in our food tent or with the raffle
Set up will be from 08:00 and we expect to be cleared away by 16:00. Even if you can only spare an hour or two please do come along – it is great fun.