Important details for members
Triggered by recent changes at Archery GB the Lintman Management Committee has been reviewing the future positioning and development of the Club and our relationship with Archery GB.
This strategic review has resulted in the following recommendations:
- A simplified membership structure aligned with Archery GB (AGB)
- New fee scales which include AGB membership and benefits for all shooting members
- Club support for the AGB Strategic Plan 2016-20 for Archery in the UK
- Improved Club governance and voting arrangements
- Explicit ‘not for profit’ objectives to be incorporated in an updated Club Constitution
- Updated Club Rules including adoption of the AGB Code of Conduct for Archers, updated safeguarding policy and clarification of the arrangements for solo shooting at the Club range
These proposed changes have the unanimous support of the Club Management Committee and Coaches and will be presented for approval by members at the Club AGM on 18th September 2016.
If you have any questions please ask any member of the Management Committee for more details or email email@example.com .